Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

Oh, hey!

So this is my first post. Ever. Yay!

I'm not used to Blogspot in the slightest so please bear with me whilst I get my head around it!

I'll be using this blog to post mainly about nail polish I own/want and maybe some other cheeky cosmetic treats - who knows!

I'm 20, soon to be 21 (in three days eek!), and was born and bred in London. I'm currently studying at Reading University on a four year course so I have another year left which I'm really excited about because I never want to grow up. Ever.

I used to bite my nails reaaaaally badly up until about a year ago when I walked into Boots and decided to buy some cheap nail varnish in a last bid attempt to stop. And, miraculously, it worked! Instead of biting my nail, I'd pick at the nail polish which I know isn't very good for your nails but it worked and here I am today - with relatively long nails (although they're kinda weak so break a lot) and enough nail polish to get me through a life time. I'm not even joking.

I'd like to thank Gab (www.velvetgh0st.blogspot.com) for helping me set this up because I'm literally clueless and she's a proper genius. So CHEERS GABBY. Kiss kiss kiss.

I hope you enjoy my ramblings over the duration I keep this blog up (hopefully for a very long time!).

Lots of love,

Soph
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment