Now I'm not really one for wishlists, especially publishing them and having people read them. I see it as being kind of greedy and it doesn't make me feel Christmassy at all. I see Christmas as, yes, a time for exchanging gifts, but also a time for spending with friends and family who I care about - I'm not a huge fan of focusing on the gifts although it's always nice! Since it's Christmas in just a few days, I thought I should make a post about this!
Now, I don't expect to receive even half of these things as I have asked my parents for a Canon EOS 600D camera (let's all pray for me here, eh?) but here are a few things that I would love to receive!
1. NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Bellissima (£25) - such a pretty combo that would be perfect for a simple muted smokey eye for everyday wear - I have blue eyes and brown eyeshadows make my eyes look bluer so this would be peeeerfect!
2. NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Charade (£25) - I blame Zoella for wanting this as in a video ages ago she used it and it looked amazing. So many people tell me I look like her so hopefully it would suit me too!
3. NARS Bronzer in Laguna (£26) - my sister received this as a gift from a friend for her birthday in October and I keep borrowing it so I think it's time I had my own! It's such a nice caramel coloured bronzer that is quite strong so you only need a little bit and it's great for contouring or just using to add a little sun kissed glow
4. NARS Blush in Deep Throat (£21.50) - I'm going through a bit of a blush phase and this one is just b-e-a-utiful. It's not overpowering and is a lovely coral colour which we all know I can never refuse
5. Clarisonic Mia 2 with Sensitive Head (£125 and £35 for set of two heads) - I've wanted a Clarisonic since this summer as my best friend has one and she showed me just how amazing it was after we spent the day in New York. Living in London means that I'm constantly out and probably getting a lot of horrible dirt in my pores and something like this would be so amazing at helping me keep my skin perfect!
6. Guerlain Meteorites Pearls (£35.50) - I think what drew me to these was how pretty and pastel they look but after I read into them, I really wanted them! Simple pearls which, when you swirl your brush around them, combine to make a gorgeous glowing powder to use as a highlight or just for a fresh faced glow. They come in a few different colour schemes and I'm not sure which would look best for me yet, but watch this space...
7. Tiffany & Co. Infinity Ring (£130) - I love my rings and I love the infinity sign. There's something magical in knowing that it goes on forever and it would be such a lovely gift to give or receive with a lot of meaning behind it
And there we have it! My little wishlist for you all! I hope you enjoyed reading this - what have you asked for for Christmas?
Until next time!