As I mentioned in my previous post, Valentines is a time for showing someone how much you love and appreciate them. It's doesn't necessarily have to be through gifts but if you wanted to get something nice for your boyfriend, fiancé, husband, or even just a family member you cherish or a great guy friend, I'm pretty sure they'd be very grateful to receive any of these...
1. There are very few men in my life that I know would turn down a good steak, and these men are vegetarians. For the carnivorous male, a gift card for Miller & Carter would be perfect. You can choose the amount (but bearing in mind an average three course meal is about £30 per head), and they can choose from the vast menu. There are other meats available such as chicken or ribs, and every time I have been they have not disappointed - it is definitely a treat of a restaurant.
2. A really good company for high quality grooming products is Kiehl's. Their men's range is extensive and it was hard to choose just one to recommend so I've picked out a few. First is their Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub (£24 for 100ml) which is a great product to properly cleanse and polish the skin. It's not too abrasive but is great for men with slightly problematic skin. Second is the Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash (£17 for 250ml) which is perfect for everyday use to help wake up and refresh the skin in the morning and helps prepare the skin for shaving. Third is their Facial Fuel (£29 for 125ml) which is a moisturiser that his skin will be forever grateful for. It's ideal for use after their face wash and smells gorgeous too. For the man who isn't into cleansing much, their Ultimate Men's After Shave Balm and Moisturiser (£17.50 for 125ml) is a great alternative, as it helps prevents irritation from shaving, especially for men who shave every day, and makes sure that their skin is moisturised throughout the day.
3. For a man who likes to smell good, I cannot fault Paco Rabanne's 1 Million (£42 for 100ml EDT). With notes of blood orange, grapefruit, mint, cinnamon, rose, patchouli, amber, leather and woods, it sounds quite a mouthful, but believe me when I say that it's scent is hypnotic. Next time you're passing a shop with perfume in, go and have a sniff and become hooked like I am.
4. Onto clothes, River Island have really nice Short Sleeve Oxford Shirts (£20) which look so smart but also casual. My two favourite colours are the teal and dark red. They'd make any man look gorgeous!
5. You can't go wrong with a nice set of Calvin Klein boxers (£36 for set of three). Their high quality cotton boxers come in different colours and different styles so you have a big choice to choose from, and I'm certain that he'd be grateful for such high quality, stylish comfort.
As I said last time, however you choose to spend it, I hope you have a beautiful Valentines Day with people that you love and cherish.
Have any of these suggestions helped you? What would you choose?
Until next time!