Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

50 Facts About Me!

So I've had a few requests to do this post and thought it would be fun! Little did I know just how long this would take me! But at least you now know a little more about me... Enjoy!
  1. I am 21 years old
  2. I have a twin brother, who is younger than me by one minute. His name is Jamie
  3. I have a sister who is 19, her name is Anna
  4. I've had a job since I was 16 years old. I worked Saturdays during college for a hair salon and work every holiday while I'm studying at University in a high fashion boutique
  5. I used to be obsessed with making things called "Beadlings" - little creatures made from teeny tiny beads and super thin wire
  6. I'm at University studying to be a Primary School teacher and I'm in my final year
  7. I love boyish films like action and thriller, if I was given the option between Fast and Furious and Mean Girls, I'd go for the cars
  8. I own a lot of nail polish, over 100 bottles. This is super weird because all my life I bit my nails up until I turned 20
  9. I hate hate hate eggs and cheese. I've always disliked them. Bleurgh
  10. I've been to lots of far away places like Canada, Florida, Morocco, Russia and Thailand, but never to Italy
  11. My biggest fear is being forgotten/replaced/left behind
  12. My second biggest is dying in a violent/unpleasant way such as drowning or burning alive
  13. My third is spiders. Vile creatures that just sneak up on you
  14. Surprisingly, I quite like snakes. I wouldn't like to meet a poisonous wild one but have no problem handling a pet snake
  15. I've been with my boyfriend, Tim, for almost three years now - we met on the University ski trip
  16. I hated secondary school and never talk about it because I had such a horrible experience the whole way through because of the girls I went to school with. Gah, don't get me started
  17. I love bagels. I eat so many and can't get enough
  18. I also love Cadbury's Marvellous Creations with Popping Candy and Jelly Beans. I currently have a stash of about 10 large bars. So delish
  19. I'm determined to live in America soon. I have to make do with package swaps to fill my need for all things America (and don't get me wrong, I love them!) but I will move there. One day
  20. I'm originally from London!
  21. In my life I've had three dogs and two (and a half) cats. All three dogs we have bought, and one of the cats we bought too. The reason I say two and a half is because one was a stray that we adopted and he lived with us, and the other is our neighbours and lives at ours half the time because they don't take care of him very well :(
  22. I used to dye my hair kinda red and now it's making it hard to go a light brown because it's making me ginger
  23. I have an unhealthy addiction to nail polish and am also beginning to become addicted to lipsticks. My collection has grown drastically in the past few months
  24. When I was 6 I stole loads of packets of stickers from the local toy shop and when my mum found out she took them off me and put them in her bag to take back to the shop. When she wasn't looking, I took them back and covered my wardrobe with them. They stayed there for yeeeears
  25. I'm a useless cook, but a bloody good baker. Mary Berry watch out
  26. I love lemon drizzle cake. I buy myself one most weeks at Uni to have when I get home in the evening with a cup of tea. Mmmmm (fatty at heart)
  27. I'm 5ft 7inches (roughly)
  28. When I was 13, I was told I needed traintracks (braces) for three years, but had them for 9 months. I had different types of retainers both before and after, one being - cringe - a head brace that I wore at night. I looked like some kinda Frankenstein
  29. I always keep a hand sanitizer in my bag because I'm a proper germaphobe, especially on public transport
  30. I have four piercings: my ears, cartilage and my belly button (which I've completely grown out of and don't really like anymore)
  31. Most people describe me as "cute" because I love all things pink and girly and with little smiley faces on. I have plates with smiley cupcakes all over them. Yes I'm 21...
  32. When I finish Uni I'd love to travel the world
  33. I saw the Spice Girls on their comeback tour. I bought a tshirt and it was my pride and joy but I've lost it and I'm heartbroken
  34. When I like a piece of clothing, I like it. I'll buy it in all different colours. Eg. the most recent Topshop knitted jumpers. I bought four within two weeks
  35. I used to get called Bambi at school because I have long legs, big eyes and fall over a lot
  36. I was one of the smallest in my year in year 7, but by year 9 was one of the tallest
  37. I want to have at least two children, and already have ideas for what I'd like to call them. Some may call me crazy, I say I'm well prepared
  38. The most embarrassing thing to happen to me was when I very loudly and publicly accused a man of stealing a woman's purse, and it turned out he was her husband and he was taking it to go buy their son an ice cream. Literally wanted to die
  39. My favourite book(s) would be the Harry Potter franchise (is that cheating?)
  40. I love Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, always have and always will
  41. I love my sleep, and could literally sleep for days if it was acceptable
  42. Skiing is a huge part of my life. I've been skiing since I was about seven years old and was on the committee for the Ski society at my Uni (which is the biggest society at the Uni - which is a big feat)
  43. I'm partially blind in my left eye, due to nerve endings dying, and it won't get better and will only get worse - joy
  44. I have a lot of man crushes on a lot of men, the two top ones being Chris Hemsworth and Ryan Reynolds. Oh. My.
  45. I love wearing dresses but I always get cold no matter what I'm wearing so can only wear dresses when it's a really hot day
  46. I want a French Bulldog more than anything
  47. I like to think I'm not a materialistic girl but if I'm honest I really am...
  48. I'm obsessed with Redcurrant Puffs from Marks & Spencer. Oh. My.
  49. I'm a horrible singer but a damn good knitter
  50. I was once on a TV programme called "A Child's World" and me and my brother featured in the opening credits
So there you have it! My god that was so much harder than I thought it would be, I'm not a very interesting person! But I hope that if you took the time to read it, that you learned some things about me and enjoyed it!

Tell me an interesting fact about you!

Until next time!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment